- Organic Shatavari root extract (Asparagus racemosus) - 500 mg per two (2) capsules
- Organic Shatavari powder (root) - 500 mg per two (2) capsules
- Organic Shatavari powder (stem) - 300 mg per two (2) capsules
- Vegetable Cellulose Capsule
Free from: Magnesium stearate, dairy, yeast, wheat, sugar, gluten, soy, preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
Adults - Two (2) capsules per day, on an empty stomach with a full glass of water.
Menstrual & Hormonal Regulation
- Shatavari can provide relief from menstrual cramps, irritability, and bloating. It acts as an antispasmodic [muscle relaxer] on uterine tissue.
- Shatavari Improves conditions such as hormonal imbalances and polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
- Increases galactagogue, a substance that boosts milk production during breastfeeding.
- Many of the common symptoms, such as hot flashes and disrupted sleep, that occur during perimenopause and menopause are due to decreases in the production of estrogen and progesterone.
- Shatavari is a time-tested method to balance estrogen and progesterone levels, helping to prevent dramatic swings which cause the symptoms.
- Encourages healthy bone metabolism, preventing bone loss and enhancing bone formation, reducing the risks of postmenopausal osteoporosis.
Nurture your womanhood; Improve female reproductive health, easing menstrual pains, balancing hormones, and encouraging healthy breastfeeding and pregnancy, all while reducing menopause-related symptoms and protecting against postmenopausal osteoporosis.
🍃🌿 Embrace Ayurveda's wisdom, without the extra costs! 🚚 Order 2 or more products and enjoy FREE SHIPPING across America, letting Mother Nature’s remedies journey straight to your doorstep.
Hassle-Free ExchangesContact Us
Chose the wrong blend for your doshas? Not a problem! With our 🔁 HASSLE-FREE EXCHANGES, finding your perfect Ayurvedic match has never been easier. Your satisfaction is our ultimate aim!