Multi-Mineral x Multi-Vitamin Bundle
Multi-Mineral x Multi-Vitamin Bundle
- Purified Himalayan Shilajit - 100 mg per serving
- Raw Herbs: Amala fruit, Long Pepper fruit, Red Sandalwood heartwood, Malabar tree leaf, Ashwagandha root, Shatavari root, Bacopa Leaf, Tulsi Holy Basil Leaf, Ginger rhizome, Raisin fruit, Licorice stem, Phylanthus whole, Zedory rhizome, Cinnamon bark, Saffron stigma (Highest grade Kashmiri), Wild Cardamom seed, Kudzu root, Arjuna bark, Chebulic Myrobalan fruit, Sacred Lotus seed, Neem Leaf, Tribulus fruit, Golden Apple fruit, Indian Tinospora stem, Nut Grass whole Leptadenia leaf, Boerhavia root, Mesua flower.
- SCO Extract: Amla fruit, Ashwagandha root, Long Pepper fruit.
- Other Ingredients: Jaggery (Saccharumofficinarum), Ghee (Clarified Butter) Ethically procured from grass-fed Gir cows, Raw Honey Black Seasme Oil (Cold Pressed Virign)
- Take 100mg (Size of rice grain), under the tongue 1-3 times per day.
- Add to food and or drink. Effects are more noticeable on an empty stomach. Great to use before physical activities like exercise and intimacy, or in replacement of coffee. Dissolve a portion in hot, non-chlorinated water or warm beverage and drink. May also be dissolved under the tongue or simply swallowed. Ayurveda recommends combining Shilajit with fat, oil or honey.
- Take a teaspoon in the morning, preferably on an empty stomach. Either eat it directly off the spoon, or stir into your favorite tea or nut milk.
Discover Shilajit Resin x Chyawanprash
Himalayan Sourced Shilajit
- Shilajit emerges from high in the Himalayan mountains as a result of shifting rock formations, placing the native plant life under intense heat and pressure, which creates nutrient-rich resin. Each summer, the sun's warmth causes this substance to flow from fissures at elevations between 16,000 and 20,000 feet. Astron Herbal's shilajit is imported directly from the source to ensure you only receive the best quality.
- Numerous studies have attributed Shilajit to improving memory retrieval and formation, partly due to its anxiolytic and antioxidant properties. Part of the benefit of Shilajits' fulvic acid is its propensity for improving learning ability and mental clarity. Clear-mindedness can also be attributed to Shilajit's anti-anxiety effects, reducing stress and the inner-brain commotion of our daily thoughts.
- Shilajit is widely known in Ayurveda as the "Destroyer of Weakness and Conqueror of Mountains," The fulvic acid contained in Shilajit is said to bolster energy production within cells, with results being a more stable feeling of vitality - as opposed to the jitters of caffeine. Furthermore, the other major component - known as dibenzo-alpha pyrones (DBPs) - has also been labeled a significant energy source, increasing the efficiency with which mitochondria synthesize ATP, the body's primary energy source.
Healthy Cardiac Functioning & Detox Support
- Shilajit strengthens the heart muscles, dropping cholesterol levels in the blood and preventing lipid accumulation, reducing the risk of atherosclerosis, cardiac arrest, and various other heart conditions.
- One of Shilajit’s greatest strengths lies in removing harmful chemicals from the body. Shilajit promotes good health by eliminating waste, replenishing vital minerals, and restoring order to bodily systems. Shilajit is filled to the brim with all sorts of beneficial biochemical constituents. This includes humic acid, dibenzo-alpha pyrones (DBPs), and over 85 other valuable minerals. Shilajit also positively affects the immune system as a preventative measure or a response to illness.
How it's Made
Our Chyawanprash is an optimized combination of healthy complex carbohydrates, digestible proteins, and linoleic rich fats. It contains a total of 35 Ingredients out of which:
- Amla Berry is steamed, baked and cooked
- 17 botanicals are processed through decoction
- 8 botanicals are used in raw powder form
- 3 botanical extracts are included to improve efficacy
- 3 aromatic spices are added as functional flavours
- 2 linoleic rich fats
- Raw wildcrafted honey (never heated or cooked)
- Jaggery (whole sugarcane mash)
Each ingredient of CP is scientifically validated for its nutritive and therapeutic efficacy. All these nutrients are blended in specific quantities and subjected to unique pharmaceutical processes in such a fashion that builds a potent synergy for optimal health virtues. The preparation of Chyawanprash is an exhaustive and intricate process that takes 21 days to accomplish. Every ingredient must be added at the precise time and in the exact quantity.
Immune & Wellness Boosting Properties
- Chyawanprash is an ancient (at least 5000 years old) Ayurvedic health supplement which is made up of a super-concentrated blend of nutrient-rich herbs and minerals. It is meant to restore drained reserves of life force (ojas) and to preserve strength, stamina, and vitality, while stalling the course of aging.
- According to Ayurveda, Chyawanprash is the ultimate Rasayana (Rejuvenation formula). The Charaka Samhita, an ancient Sanskrit text of Ayurveda, states that Chyawanprash nourishes and rejuvenates the body. It supports healthy immunity, digestion, cognition, energy and complexion.
- The primary ingredient in Chyawanprash is Amla fruit (Emblica officinalis) or Indian Gooseberry. Amla is an Ayurveda super fruit well known not only for its high content of Vitamin C, but more importantly for establishing the 3 Vital Life Operating Forces (Generation, Existence, and Dissolution). According to Ayurveda, this interdependency of 3 Vital Universal Energies is of utmost importance for quality of life!
Powerful Synergistic Relationship
- Shilajit and Chyawanprash exhibit a scientifically-backed synergistic relationship that enhances their individual health benefits. Shilajit, containing 40-50% fulvic and humic acids, plays a critical role in increasing oxygen levels in the bloodstream and improving circulation. This enhanced blood flow is essential for the effective systemic distribution of nutrients. Chyawanprash, comprising 35 varied herbs and ingredients, leverages this improved circulation to deliver its micro-nutrients and immune-boosting compounds throughout the body more efficiently. The increased bioavailability of these nutrients, thanks to Shilajit's circulatory benefits, allows for better absorption and utilization by the body. This synergy enhances the efficacy of both supplements in supporting overall health, particularly in areas such as immune function and nutrient assimilation.
Multi-Mineral x Multi-Vitamin
The mineral-rich Shilajit enhances circulation, optimizing the body's absorption of Chyawanprash's multivitamins, synergistically maximizing their combined health benefits
🍃🌿 Embrace Ayurveda's wisdom, without the extra costs! 🚚 Order 2 or more products and enjoy FREE SHIPPING across America, letting Mother Nature’s remedies journey straight to your doorstep.
Chose the wrong blend for your doshas? Not a problem! With our 🔁 HASSLE-FREE EXCHANGES, finding your perfect Ayurvedic match has never been easier. Your satisfaction is our ultimate aim!