Raw Herbs: Amala fruit Long Pepper fruit, Red Sandalwood heartwood, Malabar tree leaf, Ashwagandha root, Shatavari root, Bacopa Leaf, Tulsi Holy Basil Leaf, Ginger rhizome, Raisin fruit, Licorice stem, Phylanthus whole, Zedory rhizome, Cinnamon bark, Saffron stigma (Highest grade Kashmiri), Wild Cardamom seed, Kudzu root, Arjuna bark, Chebulic Myrobalan fruit, Sacred Lotus seed, Neem Leaf, Tribulus fruit, Golden Apple fruit, Indian Tinospora stem, Nut Grass whole Leptadenia leaf, Boerhavia root, Mesua flower.
SCO Extract: Amla fruit, Ashwagandha root, Long Pepper fruit.
Other Ingredients: Jaggery (Saccharumofficinarum), Ghee (Clarified Butter) Ethically procured from grass-fed Gir cows, Raw Honey Black Seasme Oil (Cold Pressed Virign)
Adults - Two (2) capsules per day, on an empty stomach with a full glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before meals.
How it's Made
Our Chyawanprash is an optimized combination of healthy complex carbohydrates, digestible proteins, and linoleic rich fats. It contains a total of 35 Ingredients out of which:
- Amla Berry is steamed, baked and cooked
- 17 botanicals are processed through decoction
- 8 botanicals are used in raw powder form
- 3 botanical extracts are included to improve efficacy
- 3 aromatic spices are added as functional flavours
- 2 linoleic rich fats
- Raw wildcrafted honey (never heated or cooked)
- Jaggery (whole sugarcane mash)
Each ingredient of CP is scientifically validated for its nutritive and therapeutic efficacy. All these nutrients are blended in specific quantities and subjected to unique pharmaceutical processes in such a fashion that builds a potent synergy for optimal health virtues. The preparation of Chyawanprash is an exhaustive and intricate process that takes 21 days to accomplish. Every ingredient must be added at the precise time and in the exact quantity.
- Astron Herbal's superior Chyawanprash is prepared in a traditional manner, yet formulated for modern people.
- We adhere to the ancient manufacturing techniques established 5000 years ago by the Rishi, Sage Chyawan. It takes a full 21-day cycle to produce one batch of our Authentic Chyawanprash.
- All ingredients are prepared and added at the precise time and according to the traditional methods to maximize potency, efficacy and authenticity. We do not cut any corners!
- We spent three years sourcing and selecting only the highest quality ingredients. We use a combination of ethically wildcrafted, certified organic and pesticide free botanicals. Wherever possible, we have sourced wildcrafted ingredients, which are ethically harvested in their pristine and natural environment.
- Chyawanprash is an ancient (at least 5000 years old) Ayurvedic health supplement which is made up of a super-concentrated blend of nutrient-rich herbs and minerals. It is meant to restore drained reserves of life force (ojas) and to preserve strength, stamina, and vitality, while stalling the course of aging.
- According to Ayurveda, Chyawanprash is the ultimate Rasayana (Rejuvenation formula). The Charaka Samhita, an ancient Sanskrit text of Ayurveda, states that Chyawanprash nourishes and rejuvenates the body. It supports healthy immunity, digestion, cognition, energy and complexion.
- The primary ingredient in Chyawanprash is Amla fruit (Emblica officinalis) or Indian Gooseberry. Amla is an Ayurveda super fruit well known not only for its high content of Vitamin C, but more importantly for establishing the 3 Vital Life Operating Forces (Generation, Existence, and Dissolution). According to Ayurveda, this interdependency of 3 Vital Universal Energies is of utmost importance for quality of life!
Free ShippingShop All
🍃🌿 Embrace Ayurveda's wisdom, without the extra costs! 🚚 Order 2 or more products and enjoy FREE SHIPPING across America, letting Mother Nature’s remedies journey straight to your doorstep.
Hassle-Free ExchangesContact Us
Chose the wrong blend for your doshas? Not a problem! With our 🔁 HASSLE-FREE EXCHANGES, finding your perfect Ayurvedic match has never been easier. Your satisfaction is our ultimate aim!